How we play it safe
Kia Kaha Studios has always been proud of it’s state of the art facilities, maintenance and cleaning combined with it’s unique combination of classes small enough to have personal attention but with the group dynamic. In response to the current pandemic we have built upon this and added an even more boutique experience to keep everyone safe. These include;
- Restricted numbers in classes. We will be limiting all classes to a maximum of 10 so that there is more space between reformers and yoga mats and is inline with government recomendations.
- HIIT classes will use minimal equipment and you will stay at one station for the class so there will be no sharing of equipment
- We have ALL the sprays and cleaning equipment so that you can wipe down the equipment before AND after you use them so that there is the double check on surface areas.
- We are closing the lounge area including the teas (I know, it’s a shame right) but this will minimise the risk of transferring anything.
- We have changed our whole schedule so that classes in each room don’t enter or exit at the same time to ensure that we can maintain social distancing as much as possible when arriving and leaving.
- We have allowed for more time in between classes in the same room so that as you are arriving or leaving you don’t bump into the next class.
- We have revamped our cleaning schedule so that it is even more focussed around high touch areas such as door handles etc
What has changed for you and how to help us look after everyone
- Please bring a towel with you, especially for Mindful classes. While we can use the sprays for most of the equipment the yoga bolsters are required to have a towel over them.
- Please bring your own mat for yoga and HIIT if you have it available.
- Please don’t come in if you are feeling in any way sick. If you book and then need to cancel due to feeling sick please send us an email/DM/Phone and we will cancel the class so that you don’t get charged.